[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) post from owner-meteorobs

Hey all,

I just rec'd a message from owner-meteorobs  with subject Hi Sexy, i am lonely waiting for you.........  I know this is more of a technical computer problem, but when I paged down to it, (I didn't look at the subject, just that it was from meteorobs), I saw right away that it had a list of X-rated sites, DO I HAVE THE VIRUS?????  I'm not real sure cause i'm new to this computer thing, and when I open my e-mails there's a delay before they're marked as read...and I got out of it before it changed to being read.

Can anyone shed some light...

THANKS!!!!!