[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1998 NAMN Annual Report

Hello,
  Is this a serious ,scientifically minded group, or just a bunch of loafers
saying
a lot and doing nothing. I have received over 30 bits of mail in the last
few days
since I joined this list and have not heard one intelligent thing discussed.
It seems
to be a chat line where people congregate and say very little. I hope there
is more
to this list. I have asked a serious question and not one person has either
the brains
or wherewithall to answer it . Is this all there is ?????

Dave Ve3BBN