[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1998 NAMN Annual Report

Hi David, all,
-----Original Message-----
From: david wilson <david@computan.ondot ca>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) 1998 NAMN Annual Report

>Hello,
>  Is this a serious ,scientifically minded group, or just a bunch of
loafers
>saying
>a lot and doing nothing. I have received over 30 bits of mail in the last
>few days
>since I joined this list and have not heard one intelligent thing
discussed.
>It seems
>to be a chat line where people congregate and say very little. I hope there
>is more
>to this list. I have asked a serious question and not one person has either
>the brains
>or wherewithall to answer it . Is this all there is ?????
>
>Dave Ve3BBN

 I really think you should give the List a chance before you go into
Hypodrive and condemm the List from the first few mails you have received.

I have been on this List for some time now and find it a wealth of
information......and YES good science too most of the time.

Give the List a chance Dave and I am sure you will agree it was worth your
time subscribing.

All the best and good reading in the future, Ken SETIUK. G4KIR.