[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN Group photo.

Hi list, its been a while since I've posted.
I hope everyone is well.

I had a look at the NAMN annual report.  Almost a thousand hours, what an
effort, our section managed 250 between 14 observers, I am still to post
our annual report on our site.

The group photo was a great idea, it is so good to be able to put a face to
a name, everyone is different than I had expected and I feel I know some of
you a little better now.  Our site has some photos on the main page of
myself, Roger Vodicka, David Girling and Martin Rudd, the latter 2 are some
of our most experienced and active observers.  There are some image
galleries there too of some of our observing trips, etc, if anyone is
interested.

http://www.usersdot net2000.com.au/~riker/       (Home Page)
http://www.usersdot net2000.com.au/~riker/Images.htm       (Image Page)

I think more observing groups should post photos of their activities, it is
great not only to read about but to also see what people do.

We are soon to post on our page some sound files in .wav format from our
Leonids trip in 98.  They are quite loud and funny.  There are some very
excited people talking.  I will send a link when it is done.

Any comments and questions on images are welcome.

Happy Easter everyone.
Adam Marsh.