[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) happy 99.exe virus

hi all,

at first i would like to apologize for my previous e-mail, i did
not know that i have this virus, and i did not know that this
virus attaches itself to each e-mail i send.

also, please note that the virus was not sent intentionally. but
by chance. i have maid virus scanning using updated version of
pccillin, and i have deleted its files, so i do not think that i
have it any more, thanks to you all.

this e-mail is to apologize to each one of you if my e-mail has
made any problems to you.

at last, i would like to wish you clear skies, happy eid , and
good luck with meteor watching.