[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) WARNING: SOME LIST POSTS ARE BEING "LOST"

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to problems with the Internet Service Provider for our new host machine,
'venus.jovian.com', posts to our lists are occasionally not being sent to all
subscribers on the lists. There is no apparent pattern to these "LOST" posts,
nor are such posts "lost" to ALL subscribers - only a few at a time.

However, as an example, I myself (at domain 'latrade.com') never received the
original 'meteorobs' post entitled "What Kind of List is This Anyway?". But I
*did* recieve all the follow-up replies to that post via the list. Again, the
pattern of such losses appears to be random. There is also the possibility that
such "losses" may not be permanent! Be

We have been assured by our ISP that this problem is only temporary: however,
we have NOT been given any Time Estimate on when it might be fixed. Please be
aware of this problem when you post enquiries - on the first try, your post
may happen to not reach the one person on our lists who can best answer it!

Clear skies to all, and again our apologies!
--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com