[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Request

Gary,
When looking for a site for our astronomy club I sent out a letter to all
the local ISP's and ask for free space.  I sent five e-mails and received
five positive responses.  We chose provider that was running FrontPage
extension because several members had experience with FrontPage.   Disk
space is relatively cheap and many providers are looking to attract new
clients.  Your meteor site certainly attracts the visitors.  It might be
worth the trouble.

Wesley Phillips