[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Request

Subject:        	(meteorobs) Request

Hi Gary!!

> Okay, its finally happened. The university is beginning to cut back on
> personal web pages and my Comets and Meteor Showers page is currently
> taking up nearly 20 MB of hard disk space. I don't quite understand it. A
> space of 20MB is a very small fraction of the hard disk space available on
> our web server disk and the system was hardly phased by the 90,000 accesses
> per day during the Leonids. But its happening.

I am at the site now, the main page loads, the moon
calculator does not, geocities cannot find it, foot mapper and
counter on the calendar does not come up, WWW links work,
and the glossary works. All others that still point at the
university works.

Very nice page, lots of usefull information.

hope that helps.

Kim