[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Light Pollution

     I have searched the web before looking for info on light pollution,
with very disappointing results. About all I could find was a night time
sattelite view of the united states. Is there anything out there that could
provide more info? Hopefully more than just some of the National parks. I
haven't got a look at this site yet, I'm sure it's better than what I had
(Basically all I have now is some experience, ie;my parents campsite in
Western NY @ 50 Mi below Bufallo is the darkest place I have personally
been, and if I'm travelling I just look at the apparent population density
on a map). So, is there anything else out there? I'm sure many list members
would be interested...

John N.