[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Light Pollution

Sky & Telescope has a light pollution web page at
http://www.skypub.com/resources/lightpollution/lightpollution.html with
links to the International Dark Sky Association.  The IDA site at
http://www.darksky.org/~ida/ has a great array of fascinating links.

The IDA has a really cool tool at
http://proxima.astro.Virginiadot edu/~ida/darksky/ to estimate light
pollution.  This lets you check potential viewing sites for light
pollution before going there.
	Will

--
Will Marchant