[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Zay's Meteor Observing Guidebook

I've did some more updating to my meteor observing guidebook recently.
There's more than a good chance that this will be my last update. Included
are the changes to IMO's Star Count/ Limiting Magnitude conversion tables for
the 30 star count areas. These are used to determine one's Sky Limiting
Magnitude. The book is geared primarily towards the beginner and intermediate
meteor observer. Topics covered is How to record meteor data ...both for the
"Counting" method and "Plotting"; Fireball reporting; Meteor photography: FM
radio monitoring of meteors; and general meteor activity information. There
are several filled out forms to go by as well as a blank copy of everything.
Anyhow, if anyone would like to have a photocopy of this book, please contact
me privately to make arrangements. I'm also asking $12 for U.S. and Canadian
residents to pay for the photocopying and air mail postage. This is an
increase of $2 mainly due to recent postage and photocopying increases and
also an adjustment to erase some of the slight over cost that I've been
absorbing. For people living in countries other than Canada, It will cost you
$10 if sent via surface mail. This will take about 2 months for you to
receive it. If you want airmail delivery, the cost will be $20.
George Zay