[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Zay's Meteor Observing Guidebook

>>Subject:        	(meteorobs) Zay's Meteor Observing Guidebook
Hi George!!
> I've did some more updating to my meteor observing guidebook recently.
> There's more than a good chance that this will be my last update. Included
> are the changes to IMO's Star Count/ Limiting Magnitude conversion tables
for

For those of us who have already purchased the book, can we
get the updated pages, and add them to our book.
If so, what would the prices be for this.
Kim<<

Sorry Kim, the changes that were made sort of caused a "ripple effect"
essentially thru out the whole book. There is no way I can single out any
particular updated page for anyone. The updated pages have portions of other
pages in previous changes showing up on different pages. The book is
essentially a reminder for my own memory of what I know and learned about
meteor observing. Thus a constant process of updating with the appearance of
pages looking slightly different.  If you have an older copy and are
essentially a beginner, the changes shouldn't effect you too much. If you are
a member of IMO, the Star Count/Limiting Magnitude conversion table changes
will be in the February 1999 edition of their WGN journal. This is probably
the most important change and you should get a copy of these tables if not
from my book, but at least from other sources when they show up.
George Zay