[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Weird observation : New Obs (number 3)

 Tonight, several minutes ago I've observed the cluster again. I've
take some photos with a 200mm lens and I'll send to anyone when
developed. More precise data

Local  : Brasilia, Brasil   15deg 52'south    47deg 55' w  GMT -3

Time  and Position :

            22:44 GMT     13h19m RA  and 2deg 30m declination
                                 20.8 elevation                266.6 azimuth
            Array had a inclination of 35deg from north to east. Size
about 12 arc minutes.

Objects vanished below 12th mag at 22:54 GMT.

Today only five pieces were observed. Four reached 5th mag and
one about 7th mag.

Please Identify it. All TLE files that I have do not show any satellite
at this position.

Could it be a "secret" starwars like array ??? My wife supposed
this weird opinion. But it is interesting to see that the meridian is
over Italy.

That is it.

Paulo Cacella
cacella@linkexpress.com.br