[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) INfo Needed

        I was wondering if your research includes the Beta Taurid stream,
which, although a daylight shower, peaks very close to the day of the
Tunguska event, June 30, 1908.  Several authors have commented on the
coincidence.  This leads me to wonder what knowledge astronomers possesed
of daylight streams in 1908???
        Still, perhaps someone is digging you up a calendar for 1908 right
now....good luck!

Outbursts, everyone

Kim S. Youmans