[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) radio viewing

Hi Mark,
  Sorry about taking so long to respond. I appreciated your E-mail and it
gave me great
insight into the workings of the group.
  I am a Radio Observer but am finding a clear freq in the FM band as I live
in the
Niagara Falls area and this area is saturated with stations with no open
spaces, but I
will keep on trying.

Thanks agn

David VE3BBN