[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Star Party- The perseids!

Hi all,

I'm planning on doing a Star Party in the time of a
Meteor Shower, the perseids. The Meteor Shower will
peak at it's peak at the day, and it will be in a
desert, so sky conditions will be EXCELLENT.

Now, where can I find peak time, date and everyhting
of the Perseid Meteor Shower in August 2000? Another
thing I can't find anywhere how many hours different
Israel is from GMT, so I never find out hours, and
it's fustrating...
===