[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: No photos unfortunately

> <<  Tonight, several minutes ago I've observed the cluster again. I've
>  take some photos with a 200mm lens and I'll send to anyone when
>  developed. More precise data
>   >>
> I for one can hardly wait to see your pictures of this array.

I've developed the photos but unfortunately they show nothing. I've
got some six pictures. I believe that I've used a bad quality film. But
It is easy to see this custer yet. The problem is that it fades to 8 th
mag and I don't have an adapter for the telescope.
Undoubtly they are HOTBIRD satellites. I've made a precise
localization and I have no doubt.

Paulo.