From: RLMeyers86@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:00:48 EDT
Subject: Shooting Ball of Fire in Sky
To: owner-meteorobs@jovian.com

Last night, April 11, 1999 at 10:19 EST, my husband and I were traveling
north on a local interstate in SC and observed the MOST incredible
"something", started like a shooting star,  going from east to west, growing
in size, changing colors from bright white to blue to green to red and
trailing with a tremedous tail... all lasting at least 4-5 seconds.... We
were both totally speechless... It was awesome, yet strangely scarey.  Please
tell me what this was!

------- End of Forwarded Message