[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing

Good Morning All!!

Well, I finally saw a meteor in 2 days observing I have seen
one lonely Sporadic.

But it was nice getting out under the stars again, I really feel
good to, though ask me by the end of the day, and I could be
sleeping at my desk.

It is suppose to cloud up and rain over the next few days, yes,
new moon is approaching of course par for the hobby, and of
course a planned observing session, so of course you know it
will be cloudy :  (

But, we can still do solar by day.

Have a good one, and may your skies be clear.

Kim