[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A book

At 11:21 AM 4/16/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Asaf, there is indeed such a book! In fact, there are THREE I can personally
>recommend.
[snip]
>"Meteor Observing Guidebook by George Zay", 1999, available from George via
>First Class Mail for $10, or via Air Mail for $20. Email: GeoZay@aol.com

George just added more material to his softcover "book" and had to raise
the price to US$12 as announced herein two weeks ago. It's still a very
good guide, aimed toward the novice meteor observer but with material that
will aid most experienced observers, too. George said he had to shift
material around so that the new material is not available as a "supplement"
to his older book (which was US$10).

Clear skies,

SteveH