[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Aurora & meteors...

Greetings all,

Just a short cross-posting from our RASC email list.  This is from Nova
Scotia, in eastern Canada...

- Cathy Hall
  Ottawa, Canada
  Under cloud...

>Date:  Sat, 17 Apr 1999 01:39:38 -0700
>From: Tony Matthews <tonym@glinx.com>
>Subject: RASC List:  Auroras galore in NS
>
>Live from Greenwood, here in the scenic Annapolis Valley, NS at approx
01:00 , 17th April in the AM, I just finished watching one of the best
displays of northern lights since I left Labrador City in 1986.  If anyone
is awake and reading this post who might be in the area of NS, check it out.
Oh yeah, also got to see two meteors that left smoke trails, one that was
green and lasted for about 4 seconds.