[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) AMS Web SIte

Now that Gary has announced his new location, I would like to officially
announce to all that the AMS has migrated to our own domain:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/

The American Mathematical Society (http://www.ams.org) had the obvious
choice for a domain name, so the AMS staff settled on the above.

The site is not entirely complete (what site ever is?) but we're open for
business.

The old site, except for the index page, is still there if you had any links
to particular pages.  Much as Gary is doing, I'll leave it up for a while
until I track down those that have links to it and let them know.

Aloha,

Jim Bedient