[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Montana/Idaho Fireball

Below is an email I received about a possible fireball out west. If anyone
has any additional information concerning this event, please contact this
person at the address below.

Clear skies!

-Mark

>>>I am wondering if you have gathered any information on the fireball over
the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness in Montana/Idaho? I saw this and have a lot
of info on it and felt and heard the sound waves.  The University of Montana
recorded the sound waves. I am not a technical person, but I did see it and
I made many notes about it.  I also would like to know if anyone is looking
for it? Thank you for your time.  If you have any questions please feel free
to ask.
Many Blessings;-)
Susi Alexander
The Healing Hearth "http://www.healinghearth.com"