[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: New Information Package now available!

-- BEGIN included message

Dear fellow List Members,
                                         Voyage! Magazine has put together an
entirely new information package for potential new subscribers. This new
material offers either the CD-ROM Starlite, or ARN's SpaceRocks I as a gift
for new or renewal subscribers.
   If you would like to receive this new material, please E-mail your
physical mailing address to us, at this address. All information is kept
strictly confidential, as always!
    Also, Advertisers, and meteorite dealers... We are making a 4,500 piece
mailing within the next month to individuals that are interested in
Meteorites, and Space related material. If you would like to insert your
material, or information in this mail out, please let me know. This is a new
fresh list! ... insertion must be decided quickly! For printing and mailing
purposes!

Sincerely,
                                                     John Walters - Editor /
Voyage! Magazine