[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Irc today

Hi Lew!!

How have you been?? Its been along time since I have been
on the chat and I do miss it.

I have been working most Saturdays until we get our new
computer software implementation done.  And on Mondays,
my daughter is now taking driving lessons, so we are intown
most Mon & Wed nights for the next month.

I hope to get back onto the chat very soon, please say hi to
everyone for me, and no I haven't dropped out of site, just busy
busy busy.

Take care and say Hi to Karen for me. Hope to visually see
you soon, but I will not be able to make the conference at the
end of July.

Kim