[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Voyage! Information package to be mailed

-- BEGIN included message

Dear Fellow list members,
                                           Many thanks to all that responded
to the free  NEW information package on Voyage! Magazine.
    All requests will me mailed via first class mail on Monday.
Those that would still like to receive their information package, please
e-mail your Postal mailing address, and we will include it in Monday's
mailing!

Sincerely,
                                                      John Walters / Voyage!
Magazine