[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dashed Leonid Hopes

I would also like to add, that last years peak was over shot by 16hrs (So
much for the pro's timing) and I would also add that NO ONE PRE-CALLED FOR
THE  FIREBALL ACTIVITY OVER NORTH AMERICA.

I am sure someone did, but I never read an article about a fireball
prediction.

So for those who say this years show will be a bust. Go back to your cave and
it will be. Plenty of people last year said last November would be "OK", but
not great. Well, I was extremely impressed with last years show. And I did
see the 91',  92',  93', and 94' Perseids.