[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dashed Leonid Hopes

Hello Joe...
        The article is quite recent (05-02-99)--written by David L. Chandler,
Globe staff and pertains to the work of "astronomers, David Asher and Mark Bailey
of the Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland,"  and can be found at

http://www.boston.com:80/dailyglobe2/122/metro/Meteor_mystery_may_be_solved+.shtml

In the meantime, I'll put away my hankerchief and continue honing my skills....;>

Kim Youmans