[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dashed Leonid Hopes

Rob wrote:
>>>Although I don't think the Americas will see the peak, it is important
for
the IMO global analyses that observations be made from all longitudes.
Whereas predictions can be made for dust trails, there is currently no
overall model of the background and this will require observations
throughout the activity period to have the data for checking and models of
the background.<<<

Hi Rob,

Hopefully, with good weather, we will be able to provide the coverage from
these longitudes. NAMN, AMS and ALPO observers are all planning
major observing campaigns.

Clear skies in November, worldwide.........

-Mark Davis