[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Eta Aquarids???

Hey guys,
     Thanks to all who have answered. Of course the weather turned bad as
soon as I even considered going out. Nothing new there. Oh well life's
tough huh?
Maybe tonight, the rates seem lower than what I usually pursue, but there
has been some references to this shower putting out some fireballs. And
having Leonid like speed. Now, since the radiant does not attain much
height in our neck of the woods (N. America) Does this mean that the 5 or 6
that we MIGHT see would be like earth grazers??