[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Confirmation of ETA Aquarid Rates from South Florida & SE Cuba

Dear Rob and Meteor Observing Collegues,
     I could not agree more, just good ole going out and observing meteors is the way to reality when it comes to legitimate meteor rates.  Applying ZHR formulas has never been the right answer.  There are just too many factors to consider.  I guess a trip to Australia for the ETA Aquarids would be in order some year!
     In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A. Martinez