[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fw: RASC List: Re: Sonic booms related with Leonids (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boschat <andromed@atm.daldot ca>
========================

From: "Nikola [ISO-8859-1] Bili^Úkov" <bilni@yahoo.com>
To: Michael Boschat <andromed@Atm.Daldot ca>
Subject: Re: Sonic booms related with Leonids

Dear Michael!

Thank you very much for your information. My group is very interested
in electrophonic sounds of the meteors and in its connection with
VLF/ELF emmission. Last year we were in Mongolia to obsereve Leonid
meteor shower and we managed to record a few VLF emmissions together
with electrophones. Now, we prepare a paper about our results. Every
electrophonic sound is importatnt for us. More about our project you
can find on our site:
http://astro.irb.hr/eng/index.html
Here we will put the form for electrophonic eyewitnesses.

Best wishes,

              Nikola