From: Kelly Mark <MarkK@lee.k12.fl.us>
To: 'MeteorObsCharlestonNet' <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 3:03 PM
Subject: sightings?

> This morning on my way to school (6:30am local) I saw what appeared to be
a very large meteor in the west-southwest sky. I saw it only for a second or
two before it passed below some distant trees. I was wondering if anyone
else saw it. It was bright enough to be very visible even though twilight
was already fairly advanced.
> There is no need to reply if this was not reported elsewhere - I was
hoping to be able to triangulate its position with some other observations.