[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) (re) clusters and three letter codes

Me again!

Mark wrote>We finally worked out the
arrangement that Wayne mentioned - report it as a sporadic "officially"
but
add the possible shower association in a comments section. In your
particular case, you could just add the comment on the same line as the
individual meteor data.

This is what I intend to do...Mark, you de boss!

However, I say again..."But I
did not intend to make up my own code..." I was trying to find out what
to use, and you've all helped clarify that.  I'll probably also be
wondering the same thing about the taurids this fall...

So don't worry, I don't want to wreck the archiving!
                            Outbursts, everyone!  Kim