[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) (re) clusters and three letter codes

Hi Kim,

> This is what I intend to do...Mark, you de boss!

Hmm.....now for a raise in pay!?  ;-D

> However, I say again..."But I did not intend to make up my own code..."

I noted that....I was just passing the additional info on to others on the
list that do report other codes....such as Wayne's TIAs! ;->

>I'll probably also be wondering the same thing about the taurids this
>fall...

I see these reported two ways, each about equally. Some folks break them
into their northern and southern streams, while others lump them all
together under Taurids. I tend to split them between NTA and STA, and lump
the questionable ones as TAU or sporadics.....

But first, the ETAs and ASCs.....

-mark