[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NEAF - Joe Rao

Hi gang,
I'd just like to let this group know of the outstanding lecture Joe gave at
the NEAF this morning. It was very entertaing as he talked about his first
memories of the Leonids as a younster in the Bronx (  "Tooo Baaad" - I
laughed my head off) to the hopefully great storm this year.

It was also nice to hear someone else think Fred Hess' lectures are almost
too dynamic. He is some speaker!  Although we didn't get to talk, I just want
to let you know it was terrific.

Kev