[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Observing Summary: May 17/18 from S. Carolina

Well, my replying is of no use, since the attacment doesn't appear to get
included in the reply. Hmmm that's another possible drawback. Even Express,
which I use at home, does not include any of the original message in the
reply since it is an attachment. To see what I'm talking about, therefore,
you will have to look at the original "Observing Summary: May...." posted
by Mark.

Wayne a wonderin'