[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) UK SPA Meteor Section

Hi all !

No doubt many of you, especially established SPA, BAA and IMO
members/observers, are aware of the recent troubles with the UK's SPA MS
Director, A. McBeath. He's still having to deal with a backlog of your data
and subsequent reply letters. I'm sure you're all happy to wait a while
longer if necessary. I recently received a letter from him outlining
matters as they stand. Signs are he may continue to be Director, though
this is still a little uncertain.

Incidentally, I'd think he'd be a lively and enthusiastic contributor to
Meteorobs and other similar services if he had a computer and e-mail. He
knows his meteor subject v. well.

Best wishes to everyone and continued observing success.

R Livingstone.
Wales, U.K.