[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: TLC shows on asteroids; Observing

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Kim Hay" <kimhay@adan.kingstondot net>
To: owner-meteorobs@venus.jovian.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 06:08:07 -0400
Subject: TLC shows on asteroids

Good Morning All!!

Well for those of you who do not know me, my name is Kim. I
had been a regular member on this list, until a new computer
system began to take most of my time. I am now very happy
to say that the conversion this past weekend ( your memorial
weekend) went very well, some minor glitzes, but it did not
crash.  So I now have my time back to do meteor observing.

Last night I spent the night watching 3 shows on TLC ( The
Learning Channel) on asteroids. Very interesting. If you are
interested in what when on please visit, www.tlc.com.

Now, if that weather system approaching from the Southwest,
would miss us, I might be able to do some meteor work, after
the moon fades.

Till later

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH