[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) TLC shows on asteroids; Observing

Welcome back from Work Land, Kim! We missed you. :)

Well, there have been several threads of interest to radiometeorists like
yourself recently: check out the monthly Web index at the following URL for
details! As for observing, very few of us have had much activity to report
during these quiet months of late May, June and early July. Still, there
are always minor showers to be watched for, and the Sporadic (non-shower)
meteors always have a lack of useful observations during these months!

BTW, when posting to the list, be sure to use the main list address now:

        meteorobs@jovian.com

Here's the URL for the (newly updated) Monthly Index of our List!

    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist-months.html

Clear skies and a restful Full Moon,
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: