[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) June 1 Fireball Sighting

I received the following report on a fireball sighting from central
California. Did anyone else out west happen to see this event?

Thanks!

Bob Lunsford

"On early Tuesday morning (June 1), my brother witnessed a fireball as
he was driving back into Turlock from Fresno around 1am. To him it
appeared it may have made contact with the Earth. Neither one of us had
heard anything on the news nor seen anything on the Internet about it,
so I was wondering if you had heard anything about it."

Jeff Wear