[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) School-trip: New Moon!

Hi,

My school, every beginning of an hebrew month (always
new moon), goes to a field-trip to somewhere in
Israel. Mostly only a one-day trip. Then, we also have
a few 2-day and 3-day trips sometime in the year.

But I just got very lucky- we're going to have a 2-day
field trip, and also on a new-moon! We're going to the
north, and will be a few kilometers far from light.
We're sleeping outside, under the stars!

I hope to see some interesting things, yes, also a
nice meteor, and hope I'll be able to show them to my
friends too.

So, what's happening in the night of 14-15 June?

Thanks, Asaf.
===
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer