[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Starfest 99

Hi Lew!!

You probably are not attending this years Starfest 99, but it
would be nice to see you and Karen.  However, I just wanted
to let you know what was on the agenda, if Cathy has not
already.

Thrusday night: Phil Gebhardt, Radio Observations of Meteors
Friday: Calculating Orbits for Comets and Asteroids- Dr. Paul
Chodas
Lots of other interesting stuff, but , if you want I can send you
a brochure.

Saturday: Predicting Comet and Asteroid Impacts: Dr. Paul
Chodas
Meterites: Dr. Richard Herd
Prospects for a Leonid Meteor Storm in 1999- Dr. Peter Brown
Coming sky events for the Millennium - Alan Dyer
Hitchhiking down the Cosmic Highway- Ken Hewitt White.

You can visit the NYAA website for Starfest info at
http://www.interlog.com/~nyaa/

Talk soon, hope to make it Monday night, signed in the last
two, no one there : (

Kim