[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Iron based meteorite found (I think...)

<< What ever you do, don't let anyone talk you into selling it before you
really
 know what you have. A good place to call for information is Robert M. Haag
 meteorites at Tucson, Arizona.  >>

New England Meteoritical in MASS. is also a good place for verification.
I've dealt with them before and found them very reputable. A local University
with a Geology Dept. could probably do the same think too (tho they might
want a sample). :)

Kevin K