[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lunar Event Site

<<
      What you prospecting for George? Got the old gold bug?

Gold and semi- precious gem stones. Use to have an 8 acre placer claim north
of Big Bear from the mid 70's to mid 80's. Usually use my dry wash machine to
sift for gold there since the place usually has no water. Occasionally I will
take the dredger to the rivers up north and play around. If not looking for
gold, I will see what I can find in the deserts along I-10 mostly as well as
the mountains of central calif. Often find agates, opal, petrified wood and
various crystals as well as an occasional ancient man artifact. Once found a
real nice 9 inch long handheld knife made from jasper. It was later dated as
being about 2,000 years old.
GeoZay