[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hi ALL!

Thank you very much for the self-introduction, Alexandr! You beat me to it,
as I was about to send out a message to our newer subscribers asking them
to post just such self-introductions once they felt comfortable. :)

As our 'meteorobs' Web site indicates (see the URL below), we are an email
mailing list devoted exclusively to meteor science, meteor observing, and
closely related topics. We are primarily amateur observers - at ALL levels of
experience - but also professionals in meteorics and ancilliary fields.

Here is the list's Web site:

    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs

We really appreciate your presence here... Please feel free to post any
questions related to your work. And if you ever wish to reply to questions
posted by other readers, we sure hope you'll jump in!

Mean time, clear skies (or thunderstorms if you prefer ;>),
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>

Follow-Ups: References: