[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteors, UFO's & lack of knowledge...

<<
 me>Another good book is: UFO....The Government Files by Peter Brookesmith.

lew>> As previously mentioned, UFOs are not on-topic for this list - whether
 they are being touted OR debunked. There are other lists exclusively
 devoted to this sort of banter. Please end this thread. Thanks,

Why wouldn't a topic that involves the misidentification of meteors not be on
topic for this list? Dark Meteors....something that is and has been
considered on topic here is essentially UFO's in the form that no one has a
definite clue what they are or even if they exist beyond flying critters and
the sort? Geesh, where's the open mindedness gone to these last few months?
Is Dark Meteors off topic now also?  So I didn't mention the word "meteor" in
every sentence from the message that you copied the above post from. I don't
think everyone's messages are getting scrutinized in the same manner that
involves any other off topic that's mentioned within it? The letters "UFO" is
not a dirty word, at least I wasn't aware of it. Not all areas of the UFO
topic would be appropriate here no doubt, but some areas are most definitely
appropriate. In that last post you quoted from I was referring to a good
degree about meteor and other phenomenon misidentification. I don't think
your attempt at censorship is appropriate for the lightly touched areas I was
mentioning.
GeoZay