[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hi ALL!

Well, I suppose, in that case, I'll introduce myself.
Ryan Johnson
Age: 14
I have been tested at 14.3 grade level equivalent (second year college)
9th grade Dodge County Highschool, Eastman, Georgia
I'm a certified programmer in three languages
I'm new to astronomy, but I have a good handle on terrestrial and
extra-terrestrial reality ;-)
My father and I recently found what we believe to be a stony iron meteorite (I
started a message thread on this subject about three days ago) on our farm here
in Central Georgia, USA

p.s. Thanks to all who have provided me with information!
p.p.s. For those who would like to see an 8x magnification of our suspected
meteorite, contact me before 4:30 p.m. or after 10:00 pm and I'll give you a URL
at which you can download the picture (PNG format, Portable Network Graphics)

--
Ryan Johnson