Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:51:52 +0200
From: "Jos\i Mar\ma Fern\andez And\zjar" <FDZGEOS@santandersupernet.com>
To: "IMO (contributions)" <imo-news@imodot net>
Subject: A question

Dear friends;

I am interested in software to study of meteorites.
I only know the calculation of THZ to study of the
meteoric tube. Do others algoritms exist?

I have designed a "new" algorithm to study of the
meteoric tube, perhaps others algoritms more new
than THZ already exist.

Could somebody explain me wich mathematical tools
are used in the study of meteorites?

Many thanks

------- End of Forwarded Message