[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Standing Up for Lew, or Welcome Back George.

    Not that I have any business in this, but it seems to me that the very
punishment for off-topic posts (the constant subtle insults to each other) far
outnumber the actual off-topic posts. For each off-topic post, I've counted at
least five punishment letters. I have seen such bloating on the VISBAS-L
(Advanced Visual Basic List) and it tends to get out of hand very quickly.

    Perhaps we could come up with a Web page with rules and regulations to point
off-topic contributors to? Or perhaps we could designate an "executioner" to
handle off-topic posts directly to the violator?

--
/ Ryan

\ Certified HTML 4.0 Programmer                                               /
/ Certified Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer                                       \